Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My 1st Post


OK...so here I am. I can't believe I've done this! I set up a blog...something I swore I'd never do. I'm a very personal & private person & the last thing I want is to post my life on the internet, but a couple of friends talked me into it...said it would help me deal with my daughter (and life in general) & vent the frustrations I may have. AND - possibly meet a few new friends - and get some advice from other mom's with teenage girls! Let's hope we can share stories & advice with each other. Lord knows we all need it at some point in our lives...especially when things seem to be turned upside down.

I had a fairly decent day today. I went shopping for a little while - for a Brighton purse, but no luck. I got a cute black shirt at Talbots instead. Then little Mason and I came home (for his nap), I watched my soap, ate a salad & cleaned a little in my kitchen. This evening (with hubby gone), I made homemade cinnamon rolls for us in the a.m. and for my dentist & his associates for my appt. tomorrow. Maybe with the goodies, he'll go easy on me! :)

It's fairly late for me, so I'll get off here & hopefully find some time to write more tomorrow... Oh, that's me and my hubby in the picture!! :)
Have a great evening & sleep well.

4 Comments

At 3/09/2006 12:18 AM, Blogger Christy said...

You're going to love this! I have made some really special friends and am blessed to have an opportunity to read what is going on with everyone around me since we all have such busy lives!

 
At 3/09/2006 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Michelle its nice to meet you. WOW! 3 kiddos huh? I only have two for now but we are planning to have one more. My name is Veronica and I have met many wonderful ladies blogging. I haven't been doing it long but I do enjoy it. Stop by and visit my blog http://www.prietita.blogspot.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

 
At 3/09/2006 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOPS! I messed up... its http://prietita.blogspot.com
sorry!!

 
At 3/09/2006 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle,
How wonderful that you are starting to blog. I didn't think I would either but I love it.As a stay at home mom (very social person) I am feeling (have felt) very secluded staying home with my baby. In some strange way all blogging moms that I visit are encouraging, and I feel like I see them everyday. Every morning when I wake up I am so anxious to just see what my online friends have to say about themselves, and their kids. They have already offered encrouagement for me, and it's been such a blessing.
You can get to my blog by clicking on my name,and at the bottom clicking on the blog titled "new mommy". The other one is what I use to design blogs, I did Christy's and Minnie's. (the two who posted)
Let me know if you want me to make you one.
In Christ,
Kristina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home