Friday, March 10, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Oh, I felt it coming...I couldn't get to the medicine cabinet fast enough...the pain, it's throbbing, Oh Lord, please make it go away! That's right..I felt that great MIGRAINE coming! The pills didn't work fast enough --- or I didn't take them in time, cause I sent the boys to their room to watch some TV - I turned mine off & took a small cat nap on the couch. (Brayden is home from school today.) Finally...it's gone! Back to cleaning!! I mopped my kitchen today. We've lived here almost 7 years & I think I might've mopped my floor 5 times. Eric does it!! Along with the laundry.

Ok, so Shelby's tired of having these "conversations" - but she won't quit doing the stupid stuff. I found a note from this 'ex' boyfriend last night...something about breaking up, so I asked her when she broke up with him..."Three days ago," she said. I made her break up with him over 2 weeks ago...??? I said something about that & she said, "Well you knew about it...you said people told you." Yeah, but she denied every bit of it! (Even tho I knew better.) If she's tired of having conversations such as these, why does she keep doing these things? I keep asking myself and her that, but neither of us have an answer.

Thanks to my new buds - Gwen, mighty minnie & newmommy4god for your encouraging words! I'm so blessed to have met you!

So Christy's coming over to help me with my blog. I guess I'll go - I may write later, but the HOGS are playing, so who knows. TTFN.

2 Comments

At 3/11/2006 8:57 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Bless your heart...I know how painful those migraines can be. You know, I haven't had one since I had my hysterectomy two years ago. Strange!

I forgot to respond to your invitation to scrap over spring break. I am definitely interested! I miss spending time with you and Christy and just seeing you for 2 1/2 minutes at parent pick-up every day isn't cutting it! :) Any day should be fine. I don't have anything going on, so let's just work around your schedule (and Christy's).

I know that this phase Shelby is going through seems as though it will never end. But, I know you, Michelle, and I know that you are a good mother and that you are srong. You can do this! Just keep doing what you're doing and eventually it will click with her. She is a smart, beautiful girl and she will grow up to be a God-fearing, intelligent person just as yourself.

Love ya!

 
At 3/14/2006 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also suffer from migraines. I use to take meds for it but I got off them for awhile. I do have one now by the way but its just stress induced so its not very strong yet.Sadly it will only get worse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home