Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday

Well, I'm missing church again because of my back. I have no idea what I have done, but it hurts so bad! Friday night, I took 4 muscle relaxers in 3 hours. (Don't worry, they were all natural...and it was ok to do that) I went to bed & got some sleep. About 4am, I was up again. I went to get on the couch & took 2 tylenol with codeine. I finally went back to sleep, but when I moved, I hurt so bad. It's in a funny spot...right between my shoulder blades by my spine - going up into my neck. I was going to get up Saturday and run over to see the chiropractor, but I slept until after 9 & my nephew's birthday party was at 11. I also had to work a shift at the school carnival at 12:30, but Shelby did that for me. Later, Eric and I went to Lowes to get some curtains for our back doors...our blinds are broken - thanks to 2 little boys. :) I also got some paint in hopes to paint my dining room (aka my scrapbook room) this weekend...it's kind of a light terracotta. But I guess it will have to wait until this week. Maybe I can just prep the room... We watched the 4th Harry Potter & the entire time I was on a heating pad - on high. I got some sleep last night, but today it's hurting again. I can hold Mason - but picking him up from the floor is a little tough...I just do it slowly. Eric took the other 2 to church & I'm going to try to clean the kitchen - against his wishes. (But it will never get done if I don't!)

2 Comments

At 3/14/2006 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your back. I once had an inflamed nerve right by my right shoulder blade. It hurt so bad that it went to my neck I was so stiff and hurting.I really did not think I was going to make it but I took some motrin and it of course gave me some relief until I got in to see the doctor the next day. I so fee your pain. I hope you are feeling better by now since I am just now responding to your blog.

 
At 3/15/2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks! I am feeling a little better. The ultrasound at the chiropractor is my lifesaver! I keep trying to buy it from him, but he's not ready to purchase a new one. It's ancient, but it works & makes me feel so much better! It really relieves the tension and stress in my muscles. And believe me - I have a lot!!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home