Monday, March 13, 2006

Brilliant

Today was so busy. I had so many errands to run & still didn't get them finished. I dropped off Laura's ice chest, went to the dentist, chiropractor, the hospital to see my grandpa, the salvation army (we cleaned out the garage!), the cleaners & I still have 3 more on my list for tomorrow! I had to get home b/c Mason's allergies were bugging him & he wasn't feeling too well. He was more than ready for a nap! Brayden tried his best this morning to tell me he wasn't feeling well so he could skip school. He went anyway! Shelby has cheer clinic this week & tryouts on Friday. (Keep her in your thoughts!) I think she's nervous...she has her back-handspring down, but doesn't have the confidence to do it alone. Anyway, I'm off to try to rest for 45 minutes....before Mason gets up & I have to be at school. I'm exhausted!

my laughter is contagious. my life is an adventure. because i am ... brilliant.

my beauty is natural. my outlook is sunny. because i am ... fresh.

my strength is loyalty. my friendship is genuine. because i am ... true.

my charm is effortless. my desire is romance. because i am ... captivating.

(taken from jcp flyer, introducing new product 'because i am' - an invitation to express the beauty that's exclusively yours. Sometimes we forget about ourselves & today I just wanted to remind you that you are brilliant, fresh, true & captivating.)

4 Comments

At 3/13/2006 8:41 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Hi-I'm sorry about your back! I hope your feeling better!!!

Oh did I mention that if we had chosen a boy name for our son it would have been Mason? Our name we officially chose was Mason Cole. As it worked out our son was 3 1/2 when he was placed with us so he already had a name. We did give him Daddy's name for his middle name though! Didn't know when I started this I was going to write my life story! LOL!!!

 
At 3/13/2006 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better...

 
At 3/15/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks girls!


Gwen, Mason is named after my great grandfather (Mace). His daughter (my grandmother) is Maycene. His middle name is Lane - named after my Aunt Laney (Elaine). All my kids are named after someone in the family!

Writing your life story is fine! I'm sure mine will be on here before too long!! :)

 
At 3/16/2006 12:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love those quotes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home