Thursday, March 16, 2006

Painting Day!!!

Here's Mason blowing bubbles on Sunday - this is what got his allergies going!! But he's so stinkin' cute!!!!!

Well, I'm 1/2 way done with my 2nd coat of paint. Once everything dries, I need to move my computer and a curio to finish painting 1/4 of a wall & about 2/3 of another one. I have to get some spackle today to fill some holes. My hubby wouldn't allow me to use toothpaste...guess I shouldn't have called him for advice. Oh well. I had to take a break for a while. My hand is killing me. The color I got isn't what I thought it was going to be. I wanted a terracotta, but it's more orangey, I guess. It's ok, just not what I wanted. And I'm not going to repaint! ugh...what a pain. Hubby was rushing me that day to pick a color, so I'll blame it on him!


Shelby has cheerleading tryouts tomorrow. Mock tryouts are today. She didn't want to do that, but she is! I found something last night that showed she sent a picture of me to some kid she barely knows so his DAD can see what I look like -- because he wanted to! I was furious! I also found *more* stuff showing how she continually goes behind my back doing things she's been told not to. Like I.M.ing her boyfriend while I was gone - when she wasn't supposed to be on the computer! Heck, I can't trust her with anything. I know, I know - that's small - don't sweat the small stuff, but it's the point. I'm seriously thinking about taking the cable modum when I leave so I know she can't get on. Report cards come out today, so we'll see if she's still grounded. With the crap she keeps pulling, it will be hard to give her these things back. I told her night before last that she needed to settle down when she had friends over. She tries way too hard to show off in front of them (that drives me insane). Then a friend came home with her yesterday & she's smarting her mouth off like crazy. I was ready to slap her! The friend even said something to her!! I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown before too long. haha!

Gotta get back to painting. Tomorrow is TGIF!!! :}

1 Comments

At 3/16/2006 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can somewhat relate to your daughter showing off. My kids always have the neighbor kids over all the time and I like that they are there so I can keep an eye on my kiddos. Devyn my oldest who is 10ys old use to always try to show off and smart off. Every time he would do it I would either send the kids home or I would embarrass him in front of his friend. He dislikes when I fuss or punish him in front of his friends. He finally stopped. My daughter right now is having trouble following directions when it involves her friends. Just stuff like before she leaves to go play I sometimes tell her if they come back to the house she will have to play outside. I mostly do this because little girls tend to fight so much more than boys. They seem to play together much prettier outside. Oops I got off subject... sorry. Anyway... I will pray for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home