Friday, March 17, 2006


It's official - the painting is finished!! Like it? A little too orange for me, but oh well. I guess you could say it's a bright terracotta. The name of it is BROWN CLAY...??? Now for the hard part -- moving heavy furniture with sore muscles! It's almost there, with a little faith, I'll have it finished in about 30 minutes, then I'm going to organize all my scrapbook stuff. Wish me luck, because I hate organizing...however, it will look SO much better afterwards. I just organized my laundry room yesterday - put all my OTC meds in one basket, my RX meds in another & my laundry stuff in another...all on a shelf. You can actually see the top of my dryer now. For those that know me, it's always a mess ... usually hard to push the start button - cause I can't find it! lol

Tryouts are today! Shelby is nervous, I think. We worked on her dance this morning & I made her put some groove in those hips. She's really good. I don't have any doubt she won't make it...they need her as a flyer! But, she could get out there and blow it. The good thing is - there's no set limit as to how many cheerleaders they can have. 19 are trying out, 8 could make it or they all could. I think 22 are trying out for 8th grade. On another note, she didn't do Mock tryouts yesterday...lied to me about it - when I knew better. I was told she threw a fit & started crying and just refused to do it. Come to find out, there were about 50 people in the room. Heck, I'd throw a fit myself...I hate stuff like that!!! So, no biggie really. The person that told me was just concerned that she may not want to do it at all. I wonder myself sometimes...

Gotta get back to work. I'll let you know tonight if she makes it! Have a glorious day!

3 Comments

At 3/19/2006 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the color... !

 
At 3/19/2006 6:25 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks! It seems that I'm going with more earthy tones in my house...??? :)

 
At 3/21/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is the color of my kitchen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home