Monday, May 15, 2006

I...

I want...to be a better Christian, better mother, better wife, better friend.
I wish...for peace - no war.
I hate...mushrooms.
I am...a wife, mother, friend, sister, daughter, aunt, cousin, niece --- happy, satisfied, content.
I miss...my great grandmother.
I hear...the television in the other room.
I wonder...what Heaven will be like.
I regret...2 things - marrying Shelby's dad (forced to) & not telling my great-grandmother I love her before she died.
I can't imagine...life without my husband, my kids, Jesus.
I am not...going to take crap off anyone!!
I dance...all the time. It's great exercise for me - and to aggrivate my kids, mostly Shelby.
I sing...all the time (alone). I love singing, I just don't have the voice. (I wish I did!)
I cry...at the drop of a hat.
I am not always...on the go - sometimes I relax & stay home. :)
I do have...a lot to be thankful for!!!
I would...love to be a morning person.
I make...my daughter laugh at my silliness.
I write...very seldom. I don't have much time for the computer anymore.
I confuse...myself!
I know...my husband loves me.
I should...keep a cleaner house, but who has time...I have 3 kids to do things with!
I start...writing emails & never finish them or send them.
I finish...dinner...that's about it. lol

6 Comments

At 5/16/2006 7:40 AM, Blogger Becky said...

I love this post! Where did you find it? Can I lift it from you?

 
At 5/16/2006 9:48 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Am I just supposed to use the first part of each line? :)

 
At 5/19/2006 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved reading it, thanks for doing it

 
At 5/21/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Come out, come out, where ever you are! LOL

 
At 5/24/2006 10:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i need a blog from you!

 
At 2/21/2007 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home