Thursday, April 27, 2006

Super Freak!

I wasn't technically tagged, but Christy wanted to know my 6 wierd things about me, so here goes...

1. I have a pant fetish! I love any type of pants...jeans, slacks, capris, pj's, sweats, work-out pants, etc. I own over 60 pair! I counted about 43 hanging in my closet & that's not counting the ones that were dirty or already clean, but hadn't been hung! I know it's crazy! I just bought 3 more pair this weekend! And I can't stand for the pockets on the back to be far away from the seam that goes down your booty crack - the further the pockets are away from it, the wider your booty looks! (And I hate shorts!)

2. I have to sleep in tight shirts (I can't stand to get tangled up in my clothes), with my hair completely off my face and neck. I can feel it even if one strand of hair is on me. It drives me in sane. I have to lay a certain way to go to sleep - on my right side, with my arm under my pillow, hand cupping the corner of the mattress, with an air pocket for me to breathe - I hate having covers on my face or feeling myself breathing. And I have to have my hubby play with my hair every night before I go to sleep. If he doesn't, I think he's mad...

3. I am such a germ freak! I hate public restrooms. I roll my paper towels down BEFORE I wash my hands, I scrub them, then I turn the water off with the towel. I also open the door with the towel too, then toss it in the trash. If there are no towels, I use my sleeve. Oh, and I hate to use hotel showers. It drives me crazy putting my feet into a tub where someone else's feet have been...who knows how clean they really are! Something else that bugs me is walking into a public restroom with no shoes on. That is so disgusting...I saw some MAN do that at the races in April. I was - oh, do I have to say it...

4. I cannot stand it when people do not tip at restaurants. If the service is bad, that's one thing. But come on... I always tip more than 20%. I know gratuity is only 15%, but I know how much those people get paid an hour, plus they do everything I ask and they clean up after me (and my kids) - don't you think it's worth 20%?! And if I eat lunch for $4.00, I tip at least $2-$3. They work just as hard as those who work at night, ya know?!

5. I can't stand open dresser drawers. Even slight cracks...a huge pet peeve of mine. Seriously, it drives me crazy! I know that's really wierd & I shouldn't sweat the small stuff, but I can't help it.

6. I hate wet socks. I rarely ever wear my shoes around the house (don't like shoe prints in the carpet) & when I step in something wet with my socks on, it really makes me mad! If Mason steps in something or I notice his socks are wet, off they come!!!

Some other things I've found on other blogs about being SUPER FREAKY that I can relate to ---
I get along better with men than women. I don't know why...but I do. If I had to choose between a room full of men or a room full of women (both of which I barely know), I'd go for the men.
I check my sheets at my hotels for creepy crawlies...
I have to sleep on the same side of the bed no matter where I am.
I mix my food - corn and mashed potatoes are my favorites.
I love organization, but I'm the most unorganized person I know!
I grind my teeth at night.
I hate change. The only "change" I like is rearranging my rooms or painting them a different color. I'm comfortable in the shoes I'm in...no need to change. I even have to park on the same side of our church every time!
I hate rides...even the merry-go-round. Brayden got me on Goofy's roller coaster in Disney World in December & I literally couldn't get off of it fast enough. I hummed to myself the entire time. I was terrified!
I'm terrified of heights too - even standing on the kitchen chair, I freak out about getting down! (I am getting better tho)

7 Comments

At 5/09/2006 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great post. I tagged you for something else!! :)
PS- yeah, i'm the one that has to sleep on the same side of the bed...

 
At 5/09/2006 4:49 PM, Blogger Christy said...

About time you posted girl!

 
At 5/09/2006 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... Michelle, where have you been? I love your freaky stuff...

 
At 5/10/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Christy said...

BTW, your date needs to be changed on your post.. it is showing up April!

 
At 5/11/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh! it's because I saved it as a draft & worked on it when I could. (Shows you how much I've been out of the loop!)

 
At 12/19/2006 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice site.
chicken read [URL=http://chicken.xbuv.info/]chicken[/URL]
online http://chicken.xbuv.info/ chicken online
Bye

 
At 2/21/2007 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Lake mary ronan fishing Gloria ford pants designer in the 1980's order adipex Apply reality tv show free credit report Voip router 20 1991 mazda protege maintenance fly fishing le mans mazda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home