Thursday, April 20, 2006

More from my previous post...

OK, so I said my house was a wreck & sometimes I exaggerate, but I wasn't about my bedroom. Take a little gander for yourself... Yep, I told you it was a wreck! See the little path to get to the other side! That's my dresser ahead, Mason's to the right. Notice the open drawer?! That's a huge pet peeve of mine. I can't even stand it when they are cracked. Why can't they shut them all the way? (I know Mason is only 18 months, but other people in my household dress him!) Those books are all house plan magazines that my husband will not throw away - and we have more! Those clothes on the other side of Mason's dresser need to be hung...and the sad thing is - they're all on hangers. There's a bag over my stereo b/c when I sleep, the clock on it is too bright... Huggies wipes on my night stand for easy access when changing a diaper with a very mobile child. In front of my dresser are 2 old pillows that need to be thrown out. In the far right corner is a bunch of baby stuff, old car seat included. I need to sell it, but I paid well over $200 for it & only used it for less than 6 months. (It's a Britax.) Well, I just wanted to share with you that I am a huge pack rat, I hate to clean & my bedroom is always the last to be touched, so it's always a mess. That is really pathetic - and I honestly can't believe I'm sharing it. How embarrassing! I'm really not "dirty" - I'm just a clutter junky.

6 Comments

At 4/20/2006 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, Michelle, you're going to have to do something about that!! Its worse than MINE!!! LOL!
jw

 
At 4/21/2006 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay! It doesn't bother me one bit especially becasue I dont have to clean it..lol. I thing we all are pack rats. I use to be and I finally broke my addiction to KEEP everything. Dont worry about it everyones house is not perfect. I do however thank you for sharing. I feel better about my mess at home because I always feel guilty for not cleaning it enough.Who wants to clean on their day off... ? My thing is the bathrooms and if they are clean I am okay with everything else.

 
At 4/21/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Girl... get someone over to clean it... ha ha

 
At 4/21/2006 3:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We need order in our lives and I know when mine get sout of control, i feel awful. I bet you will fell a million times better if it's clean. My husband would kill me!!!!!!!!!!! He is a clean freak!

 
At 4/22/2006 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh funny! today i did the SAME thing. i looked at my chaotically messy living room and got so overwhelmed at the sight of it. i took a few pictures, then started cleaning!

 
At 4/23/2006 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again. You should see my laundry pile right now....frightening. I like your blog. I want to see a pic of your daughter's hair after you got it fixed. Did it turn out okay? One time I tried to dye my hair when I was fifteen and it turned green on the ends! I was was totally bummed until Mom said it could be fixed. The hairdresser was able to make it a bit better. So that was good enough for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home