Thursday, May 11, 2006

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

That's me! Busy! I have had so much going on lately that I can't even function. Yesterday I made myself stay home. I only got out to bring the kids to school & pick them up. I cleaned ALL day and still didn't get to my bedroom! I had my carpets cleaned last week & majority of the stuff was still piled up, so I had to sort through it & get it organized - especially in my scrapbook room! The house looks nice, but still not as clean as I want it. My goal today is to START my bedroom & hope to finish it. And away a bunch of crap goes! I'm trashing it all!

From Brady's baseball practice & games, Shelby's end of the year functions, birthday's coming & going, Mother's Day, Eric's softball, etc. I'm swamped. I honestly don't think I've been home all day (during the week) all month, except for yesterday! Heck, I even have TWO dental appts. today! I'm exhausted.

I was sick this weekend & missed church Sunday. Shelby & I went shopping Saturday & my stomach had been hurting, but I figured it was because I'd had a cup of coffee on an empty stomach & possibly because of some pills I took. All of a sudden, I got that horrible taste in my mouth (cottonmouth) & said, "It's time to go!" We made it home, I changed clothes, looked at a car on Ebay with Eric, then went to lay down. Within an hour or so, I was throwing up & it didn't stop until about 1230am! I was never really sick. I never got the chills, fever, anything. Just pains in my stomach. I don't know if it was something I ate or a bug.... Guess I'll never know. I'm much better now, but -- ugh!

Shelby's fundraiser is officially over. I turned everything in today & she made about $295 for cheerleading! WOW! The cost this year is about $500, so that really helps me! The candles and stuff should be here next Friday. :)

On another note: Shelby had her birthday on the 26th & her dad never called to wish her a happy birthday! He did call about a week later & told her he had a card for her, but didn't mail it because he figured I wouldn't give it to her. That is such a crock! And the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I seriously doubt he even has a card, but needed to tell her something to cover his stupidity & make himself look good. I spoke with him the next day & told him about the cutting & suicidal thoughts. He blamed everything on me & told me that she was crazy because of me & b/c she lived with me. I told him he needed to make an appt. with her counselor to see who was at fault (him) b/c she saw her almost on a daily basis. He shut up quickly after that!!! Anyway, he called wanting Shelby to go with him to his dad's house this weekend but she can't b/c she has a field trip Saturday. He asked her to lunch last weekend, but guess what?! He never called back to come get her! It's his loss...I have her to myself now & have for about 8 months!

Well, gotta get back to cleaning my room. Have a beautiful day!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home