Monday, July 31, 2006

CONCERT - Soul II Soul Tour

Hey all... I know I haven't posted in a few months. I just don't really have the time to do it anymore. When I have free time, I'm usually playing with the kids or working on my photos from Yellowstone. (We went earlier this month.) And majority of the time, I don't get to do that because the kids are at my feet wanting or needing something. Shelby has cheer practice in the mornings at 9am-11:30, then volleyball practice from 11:30 to 1pm (at different schools). So I'm usually running around like a crazy woman. It really puts a damper on things - since Mason usually takes a nap at 11:30 or 12. So, as I said - when I have free time, it's usually enjoying my kidos, or cleaning this house!!!

I wanted to share my pictures from the concert I just attended....Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - their Soul II Soul Tour. That was the best concert! Of course, I'm the biggest Faith Hill fan ever. I adore & admire her so much. She is just awesome. The show was awesome. My tickets/seats were awesome. I had lower level seating, row 6, which ended up being more like row 3. (And I only bought the tickets 3 days before the show!) As you can see, she's really close to us & she even touched my hand. My husband thinks I'm nuts & wonders how old I really am. It's just the little things like this that excite me. I know it's crazy...

She started the concert on my side - Tim was across the way. (They came up through the bottom of the stage.) I think I might've gotten teary-eyed as they sang their first duet. Yes, they started the show together, ended her segment together & then ended the show together - singing 2-3 duets. I was in awe!!! They are my all time favorite LOVE couple.
I would be devastated if anything ever happened to them! They are truly an inspiration!! I know no one has the perfect marriage, but they show the true meaning of 'love.'

The show started about 8:30 and ended a little after 11pm. (We got back home around 2am...the boys were with my mom; Shelby was with her dad at her grandpas.) It was just a dream come true for me. I had a blast with my hubby & you can bet if they come back this way, I'll be there - hopefully in the same seats!! I think I'll try to bring my kids with me though - they tend to capture the attention of Tim & Faith a lot more than the adults! :) Well, I hope you enjoy the photos...I sure do!

Later!

5 Comments

At 8/01/2006 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you once again!

 
At 8/01/2006 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see your still alive!!! You are so lucky to have gone to that concert....they are an awesome couple aren't they? Thanks for sharing your pictures...

 
At 8/01/2006 7:42 PM, Blogger Christy said...

About time! Ha Ha! I'd really be saying that if we weren't talking daily... :0)

 
At 8/05/2006 9:44 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Great to see you post! Chad and I went to their Soul 2 Soul concert and it was great! I'm glad you got to see it.

 
At 8/21/2006 9:14 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

Oh girl! You are soooo lucky! I would have loved to go to that concert! My aunt got to go and said it was awesome! I love them too! Good to hear from you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home