Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Scrapping Day!

That's right, I've got a friend coming over so I can get caught up on some scrapbooking. Who knows what I'm going to do! I have no pictures developed, so I guess I'll just fiddle around. I'm hoping to make a scrapbook box & if I do, I'll post it for y'all to see.
Shelby got her braces on Monday...just on the top (and they don't go all the way back). Pink rubber bands...imagine that! I don't know why her face is so swollen in the "after" picture!! Can you tell? I think she likes them tho. She's having a hard time getting used to them - she can't eat anything! But hey - at least it might tone down that smart mouth a little for fear I might pop her in the mouth. HAHA!!! (Wishful thinking, right?!) She had a friend spend the night last night; Brayden went to a friends & Eric is in Pennsylvania looking at land (for work). Oh, he's gotten over his mood thing. Hopefully we won't see anymore of those for a month (you know, PMS time) - lol.

Sorry it's been a few days since I've posted. I've been swamped with stuff. I got my house really clean Monday - well, the front rooms anyway - and it looked good. (I despise cleaning!) I have some more organizational stuff to do tomorrow - like move dishes so my hubby doesn't have a fit. His grandmother's dishes are on my bottom shelf in my pantry & he's afraid Mason will break them! (Me too!) For now, he can't open the cabinet - but you never know when that day might come. He's into everything & doing new things every day. It's so amazing. I told him 2 nights ago to stop growing. I totally miss my little baby...you know, the one you can hold in your arms and rock...and he won't try to squirm out of your lap. But he's just so darn cute...I do love this age too. To all you "moms" out there....Thanks for all you do! You are amazing women and God put these children in your lives because he knew you'd raise them right. Even tho sometimes we wonder what we're doing, we are doing HIS work. Keep it up!

Have a great day!

5 Comments

At 3/22/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your daughter is beautiful!! I hate cleaning too! UGH! We are going on a cruise in three days for my 30th birthday so I am trying to clean everything so I don't come home to a dirty house.

 
At 3/22/2006 2:06 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

I didn't notice her face being swollen in the after pictures. She is so pretty!

Enjoy your scrapping day!!! Your motivating me to get going on mine! I have sooo many pictures to develop!

 
At 3/22/2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Did you happen to get anything done after our visit at lunch? Can't believe it - all day to scrap and you hadn't gotten anything done yet! I am missing our days for visiting, shopping and scrapping --- its just for a season!

 
At 3/23/2006 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does your husband do for a living? On the other hands... yeah kids just grow too fast indeed.

 
At 3/26/2006 9:40 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

MM: He is a VP at a trucking company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home