Sunday, March 19, 2006

Stress

Today has been one of those days. My dear hubby has been in a "mood" for the past few days and it's driving me insane. I swear I think they suffer PMS. We exchanged some 'not so nice' words on Friday night - all over my hair being in his sink!! geez! But by Sat. a.m., he was fine. Mood swing!!! Another day like that today. He must have some stress at work - who knows.

Today, Pastor Wes spoke about "Sexual Purity" - it was awesome. Our youth pastor and his wife gave their testimony. It's awesome to see someone like that give a testimony...you think, "Wow - they were actually like that?!" because they are such godly people. Each person spoke about the "man" - but I do know that we as women are at fault too! (Yes, I have always been faithful to my husband!) The men aren't always the ones that cheat........or lust after women (which is a sin too). Anyway, Our pastor has been in our church for about 5 years now. I'm Methodist (raised Baptist) and if you know the Methodist religion, you know they change pastors every 2 years. I must say, he is the best!! It's only obvious.

I just got finished cleaning up my scrapbook room. I still have a few things to do, but it's pretty organized. I'll see when I sit down to work - we'll see how long it takes me to find what I'm looking for. I have 2 friends coming over Wed. to scrap, so we'll see how functional this room is! My hubby bought me a new desk this weekend...it's really nice! I also got a new organizational system last week & I just got all my stuff in it. (I got 3 of them - check it out at www.stickerstadium.com) They are great for everything.

I guess I better get back to it. My house is a wreck...my bedroom is a disaster! It's storing all of Shelby's stuff until she straightens up! Speaking of, I've told her 3 times today to get busy in here - to get the house clean and she just screws around. "I'll do it tomorrow." Oh no she won't! She's getting braces tomorrow & I know it won't get done. I swear...these teenagers - I think God puts them in our lives to test our patience! lol

Have a great Sunday.

8 Comments

At 3/19/2006 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when people give their testimonies...

 
At 3/19/2006 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it when people give their testimonies too. BTW- Sorry been out of town, I will respond to your emails when I get a chance. I haven't gotten time to read them thoroughly.

 
At 3/19/2006 9:39 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Sounds like we all had great services today...

 
At 3/20/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Becky said...

I know what it is like to have hubby in a 'mood'. I think they PMS too! :)

I am really looking forward to coming over Wednesday. It will be nice to spend some quality time with you!!

 
At 3/21/2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well it's good to hear that you don't have a perfect marraige. None of us do! I like your blogs because your so honest and matter of fact.

 
At 3/21/2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

or marriage! I can never spell this word right!

 
At 3/21/2006 8:39 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Missing your posts!

 
At 3/22/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Gwen said...

Oh how cool(the scrapbooking stuff) I have been on hiatus from scrapbooking ever since my son came into our lives. That was not quite 2 years ago and now I'm sooooo behind! I can't even imagine getting caught up so I keep putting it off and not doing it. OF course that only gets me farther and farther behind. I really need to get this under control because as silly as it sounds it really does bother me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home