Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday's Treasure

OK...here's the deal. I've been on here 3 times trying to work on my post...and the computer has messed up once & I had to shut it down the 2nd time....... So all you get today is Tuesday's Treasure. I'll try to post tomorrow.

tell me 2 things no one knows about you
I hate the smell of fresh cut grass
I graduated Salutatorian of modeling class
tell me 1 thing you wish you could change
Marrying Shelby's father - big mistake!
tell me 1 thing you wish for
peace, happiness, prosperity
And to meet Faith Hill!!!

2 Comments

At 4/05/2006 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing a little of you with us.

 
At 4/05/2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I can see why you would do well with modeling school! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home