Monday, August 28, 2006

Thank You Jesus!

"It's raining, it's pouring..." Praise God! We need the rain so bad, it's unreal. My mom said they were going to have to split up the kids in her town & send them to the next 2 towns because the rivers & lakes were almost dried up & they have no water. Luckily, she has a well, but ------- YUM...

We survived the first week of high school. OK, so we almost did. Nothing major with school, but we've had quite a ride this weekend. Let's just put it in terms like this - I found some notes written tomy daughter & a note written from my daugther that I wasn't real proud of. Her father was involved, along with both step-parents. But the details need to be left within the family. Nothing is wrong - everything is fine. She's not in trouble, just a 'thing' we took care of. BUT - please continue to pray for her. She is so vulnerable right now. She's one of those kids that don't just need attention, she requires it. This weekend was pure hell. I can't believe I'm dealing with some of the stuff I'm dealing with. I will be meeting with a counselor/psychatrist next week, then we'll schedule an appt. for her. I've even called the local Christian School for information to transfer her. The military school I checked into was in another state - AND $22,000 a year! I'm physically & emotionally exhausted. I take 'diet' pills for the metabolism boost - to stay awake (they don't work for losing weight) & I just can't function right now. I'm seriously about to pass out, but it's almost time for me to leave & go get the kids at school. If I fall asleep, I'm liable not to wake up in time. Also, please pray for me - that God gives me the strength to deal with this & get through it. I will be honest - it's tearing my marriage apart. I don't know what to do or how to deal with it...how to deal with any of it. I just know that God won't put anything in my life that I can't handle - but right now, I'm wondering. I am sick at my stomach, I don't want to eat, I have no energy - and I really have no desire to pick her up at school because it's just easier not to have to put up with her crap. -----OK, so does that make me a horrible mother?!

Well, on that note, I completely forgot that I was going to clean out her room today, so I guess I should go do that so she'll have a "surprise" waiting for her at home.

2 Comments

At 8/29/2006 8:36 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Just be faithful... HE will always be faithful to you and give you exactly what you need to make it. Also take it one day at a time.... life is journey and we don't experience in one day nor do we learn all to be learned over night. As parents we may not always make the right decisions but if HE is guiding us HE will show us the way. You keep praying, keep trusting him and he is going to help you with every thing you may face. I know it may not be clear now but later just as before and how you can look back now you will see this all is taking you some place --- your a good mom Michelle... don't ever think less. Allow God to use this in your life to make you and take you where he wants you... give it ALL to Him. He will work it for HIS glory... just wait and see!

 
At 7/01/2009 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I am going through the same thing...exactly! I am at my wits end. I don't think it's a "school" thing per se. My daughter is attending a private catholic school and i still am having so many problems with her attitude toward me and some of her behaviors. how did you get through it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home